Oh, oh,,,

Managed to kill my laptop  I should not go anywhere within a ten mile radius of any PC, Laptop or any other electronic device... - my Job is out of the window... I wanted to change the Laptop Keyboard - so instead of having the perfectly working, Silver Keyboard, I was gonna use a Snazzy, Slick Black Keyboard, one that I've ordered from ebay - when trying to connect the new keyboard, I managed to snap the connector, clean off, from the motherboard - oh, bollocks.. Now for the Good News, Bad News Bit..

GOOD NEWS: The Laptop still works, but with an external USB keyboard the size of China,

BAD NEWS: Got a quote from somebody to fix it for £220.00, so I decided to use the External Keyboard instead, so it just has to look like shit

This is the second laptop that I managed to kill within 2 months - The First Laptop, I had to buy back from a Customer, to keep him happy - I used a hot Glue Gun instead of a Soldering Iron..

No comments:

Post a Comment