31 Jul 2009

And today on BBC Breakfast- we have:

Jo Reese – whoever she is.. - Author – Selling her book “Platinum” - Very sneaky 5 minute advert, hidden in a pointless article about what we read on holiday...

Mark Beaumont - Cyclist – Making a documentary - Riding down across the Americas – not a bad FREE holiday, with a team of 16 people...

??? Director of Movie // Writer - I don't know the name and I don't care - Coco Before Chanel - I don't know who these people are – Selling Coco Chanel the movie – pretentious wrapped in crap..

Goldie - on GMTV - he's doing Last Night at the proms - Just a mention – he was on the missing period where I managed to lose my original file(s), trying to sell his appearance on BBC breakfast, because it's not cheap living with a Japanese conceptual artist and designer...

No comments:

Post a Comment