28 Oct 2009


Barry Cryer - X not so Funny Comedian - On BBC Breakfast selling his new book -"Butterfly Brain" - The good news is, I couldn't even find that book online, I really had to look hard to find the pictures, so the chance of finding it in your local Bookstore is pretty much impossible..

We also have, on BBC Breakfast, A group of new age, hippy "its not Jazz" Jazz Musicians selling their wares - I didn't watch that part from the beginning, so sadly, I don't even know their name, so I can't buy their record... And a washed out actor, I don't know his name - trying to sell the new series of "Waterloo Road" - they are really pushing the boundaries here - they have somebody talking about that series every day. They mentioned that he was on "Strictly Come Dancing" last year, with Camella???? And apparently, he is learning to Sing now - I will be looking forward to buying the record..

On GM TV today , we have 2 Actors trying to sell the Musical "Oliver" - I don't even know their names - one of them used to be in "The Bill" - He is playing the part of "Fagan" - Please, please, please - watch the show - think of the children - we need viewers - its Christmas - they even made us sing for our supper. Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment