07 Jul 2009

Ethan Hawkes - Selling 2 plays – its something I wanna do, its a joy... - on GMTV this morning - Double the pleasure, double the fun... + plugs for 2 more movies as well... Fantastic... Just Bloody Fantastic...

Mr. Man on BBC Breakfast - I don't know who he is – selling Childrens brain washing behaviour book...


Ainsley Harriott - Selling his new cook book – 5 ingredients.. - The Wright Stuff - Channel 5 - He did have to stay there for an hour or so and try and be funny... That man would sell anything - I just need to look in the kitchen cupboard or any discount store, to see all the junk this man puts his name on... Just send me a Cheque and I will send you the same Happy Photo to sell your wares - who could forget the Biscuits and Tea Bags or the Rice and Cous Cous... - I don't believe it, I forgot to include Ainsley in the pole for man (sponger) of the year award..

This is the first Blog with a picture - please don't sue...

No comments:

Post a Comment