Oh no, I didn't just do that....

With the constant pain from my "Rotator Cuff Tears", I decided to go and see my Doctor, and to find out what treatment is available, if any.   My Doctor, Dr. BSN, is a knowledgeable, down to earth, polite Jewish doctor, who has been looking after my, and my family's health for the past 30+ years...

I walk in & after the formalities, and me telling him the reason for my visit, he asks me to show him how high I can lift my arm before it hurts, so I oblige.

Only little problem and in order not to offend him or to look threatening,, I decided to lift my arm with an open palm - and when it was fully extended, the penny dropped, I was "Nazi Saluting" my Jewish Doctor, and what made it worst, is that I put my right hand in front of my face and said, now that doesn't look good.

I really don't know what the Doctor thought, but it was an honest blooper...

No comments:

Post a Comment