I've seen the light - Do not publish yet


July 20th 2012

Since I started working at the new establishment, I always thought why employ a Ukrainian office manageress "R", who can't speak English very well, and whom nobody can understand...
 
attempt at a Ukrainian humour

Today, I got my answer when I saw our married boss snogging the VERY FIT Ukrainian office manageress, who cannot speak a word of English to save her life - But did I say she was fit, with a toned body, Venus would be proud of ;) (Mmmm... Those curves).

She told me that, every year, she likes to write a list of things that she will do, and she usually does those. Like last year, she wanted her teeth straightened, whitened & veneered over (or whatever they call it), so she written that on the list and managed to achieve it, by picking a dentist for a boyfriend, and making him fix her teeth and then dumping him...

I still don't know how to pick a dentist for a boyfriend, do you ask them first..

[Fit Manageress] - So, what do you do for a living.. (in a heavy Russian accent).
[Prospective Date] - I am a Plastic Surgeon...
[Fit Manageress] - OK, you can come back in 12 months.

And to the Boss, Maximum Respect...

1 comment:

  1. Friday 3rd August 2012

    Last week my boss decided to take a "Business" trip to Scotland, and somehow, I had the feeling that he wanted to take his new Ukrainian office manageress for the ride (it's a long way & I would not blame him)..

    So he phones his missus, and tells her that he has to go to Scotland for a couple of days, and that she can come with him if she wanted to. She never usually does, but somehow, I think that she has her suspicions that the man is playing away from home (especially with all the sudden office visits and phone calls, and the new embroidery plaques appearing throughout the office, telling us about the importance of love and trust in a happy marriage), she decided to call his bluff and go with him to Scotland.

    Today and out of the blue, we have an Interflora delivery guy, delivering Flowers & Chocolates to the VERY FIT Ukrainian, Office Manageress..

    I wonder where and who from? And I wonder whether he sends those to his wife as well?

    ReplyDelete