eBay Feedback

 These are actual feedback(s) I received from sellers on eBay. The translation is from http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

謝謝你,這次的交易順利又愉快!超棒買家!
Thanks you, this time transaction smooth is also happy! Ultra good buyer!

回應快、付款爽快,一流!謝謝!
Responds, the payment to be refreshed quickly, first-class! Thanks!

Try a sentence in your favorite translator, and then translate it back...And see what you get... It rarely makes any sense, and its always so different from what you start with, and if you feel adventurous, then why not do it twice...

I've decided to always leave feedback in Trad-Chinese from now, it just looks so cool...

I don't know what it means, but I'm sure it does mean something Good.
我不知道什么它意味,但是I' 肯定m它意味好事。

I'm sure it will make somebody's day, in China..

No comments:

Post a Comment