09 Nov 2009

On This Morning - ITV - Today - we have Dara Ó Briain - Selling his new book again, "Tickling the English" - he is trying very, very hard - I've seen him on more shows than anybody else... Things must be bad in comedy land...

We also have Bon Jovi singing, this is nothing to do with the fact that the new "Rip-Off" tour is upon us and they would like to Maximize Profit by being on every TV show from here to Timbuktu. The different thing about this tour is, Bon Jovi decided to cut out the middle man "The Ticket Tout", and do it themselves.. They thought if there were stupid people about, who would pay over the odds, then who are they to stop them from being fans, and if these people pay others, "Over The Odds", then why not pay Bon Jovi "Over The Odds" instead... 

And on Loose Women today, we have - Robbie Williams - selling his new single and trying to save his dwindling career - and gather momentum to kick start the big push again, especially after his disastrous X-Factor come back. Apparently he is a BIG FAN of the show (loose women) and watches it all the time, especially when you consider that he was living in LA for the past 4+ years... We all need money, but some of us have to work for it...  I think after making it big in America (Robbie Who?), he thought he will conquer the UK once more...I'm sure some people will buy the record and the album. Me, I only buy things that are good (beside the few shockers), I heard the first 2 singles, and there is nothing that really grabs my attention, its all just the same as the old stuff, but poorer - bad vocals, incomprehensible lyrics, and a lot of pretentious crap, and as they say in Bolton, if its good enough, it will sell itself and you wouldn't need to crawl to every TV show under the sun trying your hardest to sell,sell, sell... I was gonna have a link to an honest review, instead I ask you to decide.. I my book, its a "Pirates of the Caribbean" Bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment