03 Nov 2009

Anthony Horowitz - a TV writer - selling a new series, he's written - on ITV - Collision - and also plugging his new book - Alex Rider - something or other...

Director of "A Christmas Carol (3D)" - Robert Zemeckis - trying to sell his new movie - and talking about the new method of Cartoon making, "Performance Capture" - Need viewers please because otherwise, we will not be able to pay the rent or the money back to the Producers, and its too early for anybody else, more popular, to come and talk about it, so I have to do the dirty work...

I really don't care much for 3D movies, if its a good enough movie, it will find its way out, even if on toilet paper..

We also have Lawrence Dallaglio selling his Autobiography - RUGBY TALES - AKA - Blood, Sweat and Fear... I didn't watch much, because I don't care much for the man or what he has to say.. And also, Mr. James Ellroy - Selling his new Book "Blood's a Rover" - I didn't bother watching because they were showing a repeat of Frasier on Channel 4, so I decided to watch that instead..

And today on the Paul O'Grady Show - Channel 4 - We have Alexandra Burke, Selling her new Album and single and how the Song she sang was so dear and close to her heart, that she had to fight back the tears, you know what they say in Bolton, seeing that its so close to your heart, why not just keep it.. Apparently she now has another personality, Cheese Louise, I'm sure its nothing to do with the fact that Beyonce has the same thing "not the alter ego", which didn't seem to hurt her career..

We also have Richard Hammond (Top Gear), selling his old, new Autobiography again, I think - I couldn't be arsed watching the program in full, but I gathered that its a re-release of last years autobiography, but this time its hardback, or with a silly nose and mustache - I might be wrong here, but please don't sue..

And on the One Show tonight - BBC 1 - we have an Irish Comedian selling his new autobiography - I don't know his name, but I remember watching him on the Jonathan Ross show last Friday - There are so many titles out at the moment, these are more like annuals than autobiographies, and with so much choice out there, I really don't know what to buy, if any - I just can't wait to visit WHSmith.... Got the name, its Dara O Briain, and the book is called "Tickling the English"..

Sometime later, same day, and after visiting th WHSmith website. Bloody hell, even the Late Fred Dibnah has managed a new book "Did You Like That - In His Own Words". You can find that at all good bookshops,  I can't wait for the sales and plugging tour...

No comments:

Post a Comment