The Bank Of Horrors.. Part IV

I seem to have more problems with my Bank than anybody else, here, here, here & everywhere else. After all the mess, the hassle and the last fiasco, I was seriously thinking of leaving the Bastards and go to Pastures New, as they say...  But before I could do that, my Bank Manager phoned me and asked to see me... I agreed, I thought, I will go, give them a piece of my mind, tell them what I really think, and to stuff it where the sun does not shine, then leave.

Sadly, and in reality, it did not work this way at all... The Bank Manager was very nice, she told me what date of Birth they were using, and she changed the records, right before my eyes, to the correct date of birth. With no hassle or proof of anything. She just did it (I know it's probably got something to do with the big fat loan that she arranged for me), but hey, live and let live.

So, I go back home and try my Internet Banking, sadly, this did not work, because it needed my WRONG date of birth for it to work. So I type this in and request a new user ID.

3-5 Days later, I get my new user ID, sadly, I have to register Internet Banking via Phone Banking, in order to get this to work. So I ring the bank, tell them the code showing on the website, my account details, sort code, account number, branch, details of any standing orders, etc... And then my date of birth... Now, which date of birth should I use, the right one or the wrong one. Knowing full well, that the Internet server would not entertain me without the wrong date of birth, and it did get me half way through the registration process. So, I thought, and because I'm talking to them about my Internet Banking, to give them the wrong date of birth.

What a big mistake, this did not work, because they were adamant that I was not the real person, because I did not know my date of birth, and now I'm back to square 1.

I really, really, really, really, really... Hate my bank....

1 comment:

  1. In other words, they go against the grain of the careers their parents had.
    *Rounds table format. The buccal cavity is a small cavity that has neither jaws nor teeth.


    Visit my webpage: great pub quiz names

    ReplyDelete