I hate SHOUTING...

I really hate SHOUTING to get my point across, sadly this is happening more and more every day. You try and be civil with BASTARD customers, do them a favor or two, and you get kicked in the nuts.

This is one of those stories. Around November 2010, I supplied one of my BASTARD customers a POS pack (PC, Touchscreen Monitor, Printer, Cash Drawer, etc..), at cost. Because the man just had one of these packs stolen from his shop and he told me that he did not have the money to pay there and then, and he would appreciate it, if I could do him a favor and wait a bit, I said OK, I will wait for a month or so, because I didn't need to pay for these just yet.

And guess what, when the time came, the BASTARD decided to mess me about, avoiding my calls, saying that he will pay tomorrow, this week, next week, Monday, Tuesday, or whenever, but he never did.

I really had enough of the BASTARD. Life is hard enough without messing about and wasting my time on idiots like him. Thankfully, I always have a "Plan B", this involves me ringing the machine with a certain mobile number, and that would render it useless... So I did, and the man promised that, if I switch the machine back on, then he would pay me, the very next day (so I did).

And once again, we are back to square one, with him refusing to pay or talk to me, and even becoming more aggressive with every call, threatening to physically harm me and my family, should I disable the software again... Still, I gave him an ultimatum, to pay by Friday, otherwise, this shop will stop working and so will his other shop, (you have to raise the stakes), and the man replied by telling me that he will Kill me if do that...

Now for the weird bit. Whenever there is a problem, or I'm stuck for something, or struggling with money or anything else, something usually happens to sort things out. I don't know if its fate, a guardian angel or just luck, but things seem to have a way of sorting themselves out.. Now, I did not mention that the said outlet was based in Stoke-On-Trent, and I'm based in Bolton, Gt. Manchester, and on the same day, I got a phone call from somebody who is based in Stoke-On-Trent, the man was interested  in my software. Apparently, he had a warehouse / wholesale business in Stoke-On-Trent, and during the conversation he asked me whether I had any outlets using the software around his area, So I mentioned the BASTARD customer, and my problems.  He said, just leave it with him and he will sort it for me. I thanked the man and, really, thought nothing of it, I really thought it was just gonna be some more BS, and I will just have to fend for myself...


And good to his word, the next day and out of the blue, I received a phone call from my BASTARD customer, apologising, paying me in full, and asking me to tell my new customer that all is good now, and we are now the bestest of bodies.Apparently, the new customer is MR.BIG in Stoke-On-Trent, and he was not happy with the way that I was treated, and he used some Gentle Persuasion to achieve this result...

Thank you MR. BIG...

1 comment:

  1. Today, the BASTARD customer phoned again. Apparently he is having a problem with his Thermal Printer, and he needs a new one. Guess who is going to screw who...

    You know what they say, "He who Laugh's last..."

    ReplyDelete