the Gospel Channel - Sky 590 - Live from Iceland

Give money to the Channel, half, will be kept by the Channel (GOD) and the other half will be used to buy GOLD (GOD's currency) and within 2 years, you will have your money back, because of the way the price of GOLD is increasing... (I will try and find a video and a link, very funny - Greed and the Devil's work, done by the Gospel Channel, Hallelujah)...

I can't help thinking that man leading the appeal is a, slick, ex-Icelandic Bank Manager, who lost his job when all the Icelandic Banks collapsed.  Now he does GOD's work on the Gospel Channel, and tries to convince us of how good it is to give, give, give... And by doing it this way, you will be following Jesus instructions to the letter, 2 good deeds in 1 go, helping the Channel & providing for your future and that of your family....

I'm Sold, where do I sign.......  I still need a video... Please help...

No comments:

Post a Comment