Sinalco, Sinalco, wherefore art thou Sinalco.

I remember, when I was a kid, back in Iraq, the sweet taste of my favorite soft drink, Sinalco I haven't had one of these drinks for over 30 years. I know that taste and palette changes with age, but I still so yearn for that taste. And on that note, I written a letter to Sinalco HQ (this happened few years ago), offering to buy some Sinalco, for delivery to the UK.

They apologised and said that they do not have a distributor in the UK, and they do not intend to sell the drink over here. They also included a Sinalco calendar for me to enjoy...  I wasn't happy, so I thought, why not buy the sinalco.co.uk domain name, as a humage to my favorite drink, and hopefully, in the future, when I save enough money, I can import and distribute the drink myself... 

A few weeks later, I received a letter from Sinalco's Legal Department, ordering me to relinquish all, and to stop using the Sinalco domain, that is, unless I have a lot of cash to buy a UK bottling and distribution deal, and then all should be OK...

All I really wanted, was 1 bottle of Sinalco.. But sadly, they did not understand, and I'm still Sinalco-less 5 years down the line..

If anybody reads this, who wishes to help, or just feels sorry for me, please contact me. I will pay whatever it cost for the item (Bottle of the Original Yellowish / Orange Nectar) and postage.... Thank you..

 I hope I don't get sued or ordered to remove these photos from here..

3 comments:

  1. I really love Sinalco...

    ReplyDelete
  2. find thisgo right here useful referenceThis Site Sourcetake a look at the site here

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica bags 168 mall hermes replica handbags v7u75v9g72 replica bags aaa quality replica bags in gaffar market replica gucci bag k8z80q8z62 replica bags new york click this r8d76n3d57 replica louis vuitton replica chanel bags ebay r3u61y2m73

    ReplyDelete