God's Day Off....

I really love ASDA's white Chocolate Chip Cookies. However, today's batch seems to be a bit more down to earth and ordinary, in comparison to the usual throughput...

While I chew my way through the new batch, I can't help but feel a bit disappointed at the, mortal, flawed quality and nature of these. They are not that bad, but they are not right. They are perfectly round, but they do not taste as good. They are thinner and crispier than normal, with a bit more crunch, but less chew...  Oh well, even God needs a day off...

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention, I bought these from the Astley Bridge Store and not the Manchester Road one.. So the BIG MAN might just work there. I always thought that he was Omnipresent, but apparently not at the Astley Bridge Branch...

    ReplyDelete