Gok Wan - is he?

On TV we have many Camp and Uber Gay presenters and personalities, I have nothing against anybody (I'm not Jesus and I don't judge anybody). However, Gok Wan is different somehow. There is something there that I just can't put my finger on it.

He acts gay, dress gay, moves gay, talks gay, has a gay hair style but, I still don't think he's all that gay. "He really likes touching Women's boobs", "He really likes watching naked Ladies", and he keeps telling them "Don't Worry Girlfriend, I'm your Auntie Gok and I'm Gay".

Somehow, I feel that he is really a very Straight Genius Guy, who likes to touch and fondle females, and because if anybody did that, they would be branded pervs, Gok Wan can get away with it, because he pretends to be gay... What a Genius..

As soon as the cameras are turned off, he scratches his private bits... His real deep, manly, voice would echo around the set, "Well done lads, its a wrap - Lets go to the Pub for a Pint of Bitter and a Potato Pie, those bloody pants are murder......

Here John, what did you think of the "Arse on that Joanne"; "What about those Juicy Buns, haba, haba, haba


My only regret is that I did not come up with that idea before Gok Wan...

Gok Wan we salute you... You are a real genius... A shining light to all mankind... We thank you...

PS . And if you are really gay ;), which we doubt, then we still thank you for bringing some nudity to an otherwise,  ordinary, TV program..

No comments:

Post a Comment