Whoah! We're going to.... London.

I need to go to London for a job, my Wife and Daughter want to come with me, so that they can shop, while I do the work, then we would meet up, have some food, and come back home together..

I really hate London, even more than I hate Liverpool, and I hate Liverpool a hell of a lot (I seem to have my car windows smashed and the contents robbed, each time I drive through the Capitol of Culture, I don't even need to get out of the car for that to happen, in essence, its a hole). And now, back to London, I hate it because, it's just too busy, too fast, too weird, too dirty, too snobby, to trashy, too common, too sleazy, too over crowded, too smelly, too expensive, too full of contradictions, and too whatever you can think of.

The people seem to know that you are an outsider and they treat you like "Shit". They have this "Superiority Complex", where they think that they are a cut above the rest, or God's chosen people. And the ones that don't, will try to con you with a BS story..

Now, back to the story. I thought that the best thing was to get the Train from Bolton to London, that will save Time, Money, the Planet, the Parking, and the Sanity (I usually take the Train to London, this is usually during the week, and I usually go on my own).


This time, I thought it would be cheaper to go by train again, 3 hours there and three hours back, and its all during an off peak period, so how expensive can it be (have a look below)...

Compare that to my average driving cost, at around £50.00 for the return journey, and then you will know why I will be taking the car this time... There is not much difference in journey times, and I can take a lot more stuff with me when driving (PC, Monitor & Printers, etc...), And with prices ranging from £165 to over £1000 (the Naked Harim and Concubine Class), I think the Planet will just have to suffer...

No comments:

Post a Comment