a love to remember..

it was a love to remember
a love that kept me going through the darkest night and for this, there is no denying.

you know that i've been waiting, waiting for so long.
promises made, have long since come undone.
all the things you told me, you didn't mean at all.
the truth was never there, only lies from wall to wall.

the hurt i feel so deep inside, is all that's left behind.
nobody cares, about the pain i feel inside.

still keeping me waiting, waiting for so very long.
still anticipating, the thought of where i belong.
baby i'm still waiting, for the day when you return.
the fire within still burning, the wounds within remain.

baby i'm still waiting, after all this time.

my body is weak, my back is bent, but still, you're on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment