Eid Mubarak!

I wasn't sure whether it was the Eid Today or not, reason being, 100% of my customers a Muslims and by pretending to care or know, it would give me some sort of an advantage. It really does not matter to me either way.

Today, I needed to go and see a customer, so I tried to know whether it was the Eid or not before going there. The best way, I thought, was to go to the Religion Side of Sky TV and check... And there it was, THE LIGHT, on Sky Channels 585 and 593, we have the man himself, the Prophet (not profit), the Reverend. Peter Popoff, selling his Snake Oil to the Gullible, oh  sorry, he was Giving away, Free Miracle Spring Water and Anointed Faith Tool to everybody. "Hallelujah"and demons out... I was going to be bad and order some of the Water, but I decided against it...



 كل عام و انتم بالف خير اعاده الله عليكم بالخير و البركة و تحقيق الاماني

No comments:

Post a Comment