Kerry Katona Having a Dump - The Daily Mail

Phone Ringing...
KK - Hia there, Its Kerry..
DM - Hi,
KK - We're going out for a Bevvie and some Grub in half an hour, me and the little nippers.  You know what I mean..
DM - Can you make that 1 hour, we're a bit busy now, covering important news, apparently Nick Clegg hates Kittens and Gordon Brown is Evil..
KK - OKhhhay. But, but, I've got a new pair of jeans on, and they're like all ripped and stuff, you know what I mean..
DM - Wow, that might just make the front page.. We will send a photographer immediately..
DM - And remember what we said, "No Tongue Poking".
KK - But, but I Likhee it..  You know what I mean..
DM - Its not a good look, and the public don't like it..
KK - I will try not to do it..  You know what I mean..
DM - You have to do better,
KK - Okhhhay,
DM - Promise..
KK - I promise...
DM - Frank's on his way with the Camera...
KK - Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment