Bad Timing..

Something's the matter with my Washing Machine, this time its the motor, what a sack of crap - The machine is only 15 months old. Till now, I've had the motherboard replaced, 2 weeks after the 12 month anniversary, 4 weeks later, a full bearing kit was fitted, today, I've been told that the motor is dead..

I can't help thinking that someone, somewhere has decided to kill these appliances after the warranty period had lapsed...


Why is it that my old  Philips / Whirlpool Washing machine (which had a 10 year warranty) did work for 10 years, while the replacement Beko only lasted 1 year, so has the replacement Hotpoint (the current machine)...


This time, I've decided not to repair that and just to buy a machine with a 5 year warranty,  The price is 3 times that of a normal machine, but its worth it, as I can't be bothered messing about with problems timed to coincide with the warranty expiration date....

No comments:

Post a Comment