Another Day - Another Fine - I hate Bolton Council...

Today, Sunday, I Just got another fine for "Parking in a loading place during restricted hours without loading"  (Contravention Code. 25 - This is my second fine in as many days - The other was for for Overstaying my Parking by 6 minutes "Parked after the expiry of paid for time" (Contravention Code. 05) ...

I seem to get a ticket everywhere I go and every other day..  Bolton - Manchester - Liverpool - London - St. Helen's - Bristol - I really, really hate it, and people wonder why the High Street is dying.. Simple, the Greedy Bastards are running the asylum, and we have to pay for it - every bloody day...

The loading area in question, is at the back of a blocked street, with no loading bays, gates, doors, shops or anything else around, and it had not been used for at least 5 years.

I'm just looking for somebody to come with me one day and pretend to load things, from one car to the other; piss them off for a couple of hours, take some photos for the newspaper, get a couple of tickets, then leave...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment