I tried 2 things over the weekend that I had to write about. The first was a Microwaveable Pukka Pie (or 2) - this was a very nice pie. I was not keen on the crust, but hey, you can't win them all...



The second item was a Pakeeza Low Fat Yogurt - I buy these all the time, and they are, usually, of an acceptable, passable, quality - However, this time, the consistency was very Gelatinous and Güey (if that is a word)- a bit like liquid snot (not very appetizing), and the taste is a bit lacking.... In short, it used to be good, but now, or this batch, is very, very, very bad...

1 comment:

  1. Just tried some Müller Light Yogurt - Those seem to have the same snotty consistency as the Henna ones. All that I can assume is that the (Chinese) Milk Solids from our Shropshire Dairy, contains a wee bit too much melamine for the Culture to adhere to..

    ReplyDelete