How Safe is the Gas Safe Register - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Truth - Part III..

Continued from...

2 Days have passed since the original job was completed. My Ceiling is nearly caved in and I have no hot water. And on those 2 days, I phone the Gas Safe Plumber in the morning asking him to come and finish the job, and as per usual, he keeps on promising me that he will call back and sort it in the afternoon, and as per usual, the afternoon comes and goes and he still does not call...

And finally, tonight after being ignored for so long, I phoned the man a few times and left a few choice words on his answer machine..

I said something to the effect that he has til tomorrow afternoon to resolve the problem and that if he fails to do so, that the Gloves Will Be Off for good, and he will regret that forever... And that I will ring him every 5 minutes during the day until the problem is resolved.

10 minutes later, the man rings me back to tell me how he is afraid for his safety and how his daughter has heard the message and she was so shaken and upset, that she is having nightmares now, and she just can't sleep. Most likely, she will need some therapy, and that he will ring the Police and inform them... I said, OK, you can ring who you want, I don't really care...
 
And true to his word, I get contacted by the Police an hour later, and get cautioned for using threatening language, I'm also advised to refrain from contacting him, OR ELSE????

So the gist of the story is. If you are a Bastard, then you will get away with it, otherwise, you are screwed.. And the Law is the BIGGEST ASS in the land.

And the lucky winner is..............

No comments:

Post a Comment