ATS - Killing Me Softly.

ATS EuromasterFew weeks back I had a problem with my car brakes, so I decided to go to the experts at - ATS - Euromaster. They weren't the cheapest and I thought when it comes to brakes, I really should not trust my local cowboy mechanic, besides, they do say "while you wait"....

So I went there on a Monday morning, around 10:00AM - and they said that I have to leave the car and they will ring me later and tell me what's going on..

So I did leave the car, and waited, and waited, and waited at home for the phone call - but nothing materialised, so, around 4:45PM, I decided to ring them and ask what's going on - they told me that things weren't so great down there and that I will need this, that and the other replacing - So I said OK, and they told me that all will be ready the next day, around noon.

The next day I went to pick the car, and paid the money - and they told me to be gentle for the next week or so, and that there might be a little bit of knocking but that will settle in a few days. .

So I drove the car gingerly for the next 3 or so weeks - I didn't over use the brakes or exert any undue pressure on them, however, the knocking and the brakes seem to get worst, finally, with sound of grinding metal, I decided to go back..

So a month later I took the car back to ATS, and as per all usual, excuses and the usual cop out routines came out of the bag, they blamed something completely different for the brake problems, and that a part had come loose, a part that needs to be obtained from Nissan, a part that will cost me another £115.00 + VAT,, and being the weekend, that they could not get until Monday - So I agreed and they said that they will ring me back when they've had it in...

3 Weeks later and ATS - Euromaster had still not got the part, and the brakes are getting worst by the day, and as for the Life-Time warranty & Customer Satisfaction, well this is really not worth the paper it's written on...

Another proof that crooks come in all shape, guise and sizes - My advice; just avoid....

No comments:

Post a Comment