All that Glitters; So, which part of the Chicken did that come from?

I went shopping at ASDA yesterday, with my daughter. We passed the FRESH FOOD isle, and saw some "Beautiful Looking" Chicken Nuggets & Coujons (supposedly made with breast meat). My daughter asked if she can have some of these, and I obliged, I also bought the Coujons as well, because they looked good, and they had a special offer, buy 2 for £3.00.

Today we cooked some of these Nuggets for my daughter and Coujons for my son, and I really still can't believe, describe or get over the taste. Just how awful these were, is truly unbelievable, and how can a large supermarket, like ASDA, get away with selling this shit to anybody, because I'm damn sure that it's not fit for human consumption. It's like MRM gone wild, because I can taste more feathers, beak, skin, feet and bird shit in these products than any other sort of meat. They were really, really bad.. The worst ever... The only place for these is the bin...

 I'm sure these Chinese Delicacies Taste Better than the ASDA crap, and even contain more meat

1 comment:

  1. I had no camera, so I had to use an internet image...

    ReplyDelete