Three into 1. So Not Cool....

Today, I went shopping at ASDA, I bought some Delicious Cookies, and some ready meals (they had an offer on these, buy so many for so much) - I got the Chicken in Black Bean Sauce, The Sweet & Sour Chicken and the Chicken Curry.

When I got back home, my son wanted to try the Black Bean one, while I wanted the Sweet & Sour... So we followed the instructions and pierced the containers (he did not notice the Chicken Curry box), and placed these in the Microwave Oven. And while we were doing that, he noticed the Curry one and said, he would rather have this one instead, so I suggested to cook all 3 and have a banquet, a little bit of this and a little bit of that (now how Cool is that, Life is Sweet)...

So we cooked the 3 and dished them out, according to my wife, the mixture looked like Diarrhea, what she did not know, is that it tasted like Diarrhea as well.

So the moral of the story is this. Mixing 3 revolting dishes will not make a good one. It will just make a dish. which not only look bad, but taste even worst than its individual constituents. And that is really, really, really isn't cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment