15 Jun 2009

The Nolans - The 70's POP Starlets - Good News, the Nolans are back together.. - The great news was announced on GMTV - A reunion worth waiting for... I'm in the mood for dancing.... No doubt, this time around they'll be much better and even Bigger in Japan.

I don't know why all loser POP groups of the 70's & 80's used to be BIG in Japan - or that's what they always say..

The Devil's Box (TV) has blown up this morning... - I have to get another set or else, there will be no blogging..

Jennifer Love Hewitt - Was on This Morning - ITV - Selling the Ghost Whisperer new series on Living TV Channel - no viewers - Also the new Movie Cafe'... I will not watch either...

Mr. Giles Andreae - The One Show - BBC1 - Mr. Purple Ronnie – selling a new book for Fathers Day.. - Whoever he is – I don't know what he is selling and I don't bloody care....

No comments:

Post a Comment